Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dragons versus Ghosts.

I don't have anything lined up at the store today but clerking.

So I'm going to try an experiment.  To see if I can write at the store.

I have a stand-alone chapter in mind.  If I mess it up, it won't matter too much.  I can replace it.

So I'm going to see if I can do it.

I'll tell you, just even getting ready to go to work has put me in a completely different frame of mind.  So I'm doubtful that I can do it, or if I can, that it will be any good.

But I have a full shift.  300 words an hour doesn't seem like much.  But of course, it isn't really adding up words, it is a story and at home can spurge out in 2000 word increments, or 10 word increments.

We'll see.

It's about Dragons.  Dragons versus Ghosts.  That should be fun to write.

No comments: