Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Grendel's Cave: Bigfoot and the California Goldrush.

New title.  Grendel's Cave: Bigfoot and the California Goldrush.

This more or less matches the style of the title of the first book.  I can envisioned the same kind of design on the cover.

I knew that I was going for a Grendel kind of idea -- very loosely.  But the cave of gold is featured prominently in the story, and it leads the natural exploration of Bigfoot.  So yeah, I like it.

It's early, and the title may change.

I'm about halfway through the first draft, and I've got a very strong sense of the book, which is nice.  That doesn't always happen.  I'm actually getting close to the part of the book that is always the easiest to write.  (Knock wood.)  All the set up is out of the way, and from now on it is pretty much action.

What fun.

No comments: