Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Blood of Gold is edited.

Got Blood of Gold back from the editor.  So as soon as I go through the edits and get a cover made, I can publish this -- the third book in the Vampire Evolution Trilogy.

In the not too distant future, I hope to sell the entire trilogy in one volume.  Use the mirror and blood from the cover of the first book and the backgrounds and colors of the second book for the design.

Also seriously considering doing a physical version.

I'm almost positive I'll do a physical version of Led to the Slaughter.  Hoping to publish that in late spring.  I want to do it right, though.

After being somewhat in limbo for awhile, it seems like lots of things are coming together.  The covers and the edits and the rewrites.  I'm really starting to see how much writing I got done in that one intense 16 month period.

Just a matter of finishing these up.

No comments: