Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Between books again.

Feeling a little at loose ends again.

My intent was to write Ghostlander when I finished with Deeptower, but I got sidetracked by Faerylander.  I'm done with Faerylander for now -- though I want to see what kind of critique it gets, and then give it a final polish.

So I can either turn to another rewrite -- I've got ideas for Reluctant Wizards -- or start something new.

What the hell, it's only been one day.  I'm sort of waiting to see which option clamors for so much attention I can resist.


I took a couple of chapters of Faerylander to writer's group last night.  Had a new member, and when I finished reading he said, "I'm very impressed" and some other nice things.  Maybe he's just being nice, but I'll take the compliments where I can.


So I think I'll start noodling with Ghostlander.  Just jotting down ideas and such.  Though every time I think I'm going to noodle, it turns into actual writing.


Oh, and I've set into motion getting the cover to Led to the Slaughter going.  I'm also hiring the artist of the cover to Faerylander to make some additons, and to also come up with covers to Wolflander and Ghostlander.  

So that should pretty much get all the books I've already written (minus Ghostlander -- ordering the cover before I've written the book which shows some kind of hutzpah)  that much closer to being published.


Boring post, but that's what's happening.

No comments: