Friday, November 9, 2012

Getting ugly on Facebook.

Had two different customers talk about how it was getting ugly on Facebook.  Nasty, racist comments about Obama.

"So are these 'Friends' of yours?"

"Oh, no.  These are friends of friends."

"Still..."

"Oh, they've already taken down the comments."

Still, I think to myself.

Yeah, I'm guessing there are some ugly comments being made out there, and with Six Degrees of Separation, a whole lot of Facebook users are going to hear them.

Doesn't make me want to do Facebook, I can tell you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Twitter too...a lot of these comments are from kids and they all sicken me:

http://jezebel.com/5958490/twitter-racists-react-to-that-nigger-getting-reelected/gallery/1

Anonymous said...

The majority of the racist twitter comments about Obama are from the Southern states. No surprise as these are the least educated, poorest, unhealthy folks. They continue to vote against their self interests.