Sunday, June 6, 2010

Beardy thots.

So now all Big beards go away and me still have big beard...well, maybe not so big beard, so other mans with bigger beard, four times bigger beards, me feel so inadequate, bunch of showoffs, I could showoff if I felt like it, big deal anyman and manywoman can grow beard but I grow beard for right reasons like it keep me warm and toasty and I think woman like testosterone evidence, so there.

Best buddy bigfoot have even bigger beard, whole body beard, and girls love him -- except for the smell, and the bad manners, but good guy good beard, big , big beard.

Fancy smanchy beards, groomed like, what a waste. My beard show grow glorious and wild and tickle at night when one sleeps, and invade nostrils and choke and wake up and snort, and fall back to sleep dreaming of hair, glorious hair and wake up and garden and sweat and sweat because I'm so hairy, but good honest sweat and don't you doubt it.

Oh, you think, beard has invaded brain ingrown hairs invading brain, such snobs. You ever grow beard? what do you know?

No comments: