Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just hanging in....

Slept until 9:45 this morning, which is unheard of for me these days. I'm a 7:00 - 8:00 morning guy. I think I'm just tired from the sheer numbers of people.

We're up so far this season in sales, but last year the three days before Christmas were so huge that I doubt we can match them. On the other hand, the 6 days after Christmas weren't great, so I'm hoping they'll cancel out.

I was talking the other day about Settlers of Catan going viral. Well, I sold out on Sunday after thinking I'd radically over ordered. I was able to get another order in with my game distributor, so I have 7 more copies arriving on Wednesday. While I was at it, I reordered a bunch of other games, bunches of new books, and lots of graphic novels. Spent the extra money I've earned, so now I have to hope we can match last year the rest of the way.

Going out for the usual Tuesday afternoon pizza with Dad, sister Tina, niece Mattie (?), and Linda.

Another 9 days of this, and then January will hit like a lazy Sunday. Like I always say about summer, I can't wait for these busy months to arrive -- and I can't wait for them to leave...

No comments: