Saturday, July 15, 2017

"Big Liar, Little Man."

Woke up with the title in my head and went ahead and wrote the story.

"Big Liar, Little Man." https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073YH5HJ1/

This is the second little fable I've written, after "Burp the Burrow Wight."

I went ahead and concocted a cover to it and published it, just like that. I don't know, I may have a bunch of these cute little stories in my head. They're palate cleansers, you know? Done and done. Like poetry is to me, a way to exercise my creative side without any real consequences.

I was told by a friend to stick to writing, but I can't afford to hire artists for a .99 story (my cut, .35).

I've noticed, though, that the short story covers I see online are nowhere near the quality of the covers for books. Obviously, everyone is in the same boat. So my covers actually don't compare all the badly to the covers for other shorts stories, at least I don't think so.

Here's the cover:

No comments: