Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Patience and cleanup.

I do seem to finally be in a cleanup mode.  That is, I'm going back and trying to finish off books that I had set aside.  I'm trying to remind myself that there is no hurry.

The older I get, the more freaked out I get about health.  So there is that pressure, but other than that, even if I finish what I've already started, I've accomplished a lot.

So my current list runs something like this:

***Re-write Faerylander again.

***Check online version of Rule of Vampire for mistakes and make necessary changes.

***Enter Martha's editing of Faerylander.  (Done.)

***Enter Lara's corrections to Blood of Good.  (Haven't received it back yet...)

***Create cover to Blood of Gold and to The Vampire Evolution Trilogy.  Put them online.   Adjust pricing.

***Finish corrections to Deviltree.  (Check against older, more expansive manuscript and see if there is anything I want to retrieve.)

***Start the process of creating cover to Led to the Slaughter.

***Begin the re-write of Reluctant Wizard.

***Initiate covers for the Reluctant Wizard and Wolflander.

***Get Wolflander edited.


If I do all these things, and get them done, I will have another six books ready for publication.

I doubt I'll be able to stay away from writing something new while I'm doing all this, but for some strange reason I'm finally willing to rewrite -- when I wasn't there for about a year.  

No comments: