Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My wife the writer.

I'm so proud of Linda.  I've always known she has a vivid imagination and a beautiful heart and can tell a great story.  The only thing stopping her was her problem with grammar and spelling. 

And you know what?  She's fixed that.  A combination of the new technology and an editor -- but mostly, her hard work.  Truly an impressive thing.  I don't think I've learned a thing since high school about grammar but she's taught herself the whole thing.  Wow.  That takes an amazing amount of willpower to do that.

I'm loving her book.  It's got great characters, and a really interesting story,  themes that make it resonate, and a terrific pacing.  It's the real deal.

You guys should read it!

Linda McGeary -- at Amazon and Smashwords.

No comments: