Sunday, July 14, 2013

Last chapter.

I'll be finished with the first draft of RULE OF VAMPIRE today.

I had intended to write a flashback chapter, too.  So I'll either do that today or tomorrow.

I feel like the five or six chapters before the last three chapters were rushed, so I want to go back over those in the next few days and try to improve them.

Then...well, as I mentioned, I think I need to spend some time rewriting. 

But...if BLOOD OF GOLD starts coming to me, I'll certainly start writing it. 

I have to remember that part of the reason I'm feeling cabin fever is because of the extreme heat.  I really didn't want to venture outdoors much when it went over 90 degrees.  I really hate the heat.

I'm pretty much ignoring the outside world, rolling my eyes at events, but otherwise not feeling like they need comment. 

I've decided that I don't want to be grumpy old guy anymore.  I want to be cool old guy.

So that means I can't grump.  I'm done grumping.  Not like it does any good anyway...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you can be grumpy and cool at the same time if you so choose.
Just sayin'. ;)