Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday snips.

Who needs terrorists, when we have infrastructure bombs everywhere?

***********

So, according to Jason Evers, he did those things because he was afraid for his life.

Gosh. He wouldn't lie about that, would he?

**********

So one in seven Americans have fallen into poverty, and we're arguing over a tax 'increase' for people earning 250,000.00 a year? Whatever.

**********

Old Fogey alert: Kids should not be allowed to use spell check in school. The only way I learned how to spell was by systematically looking up words in a dictionary, and memorizing...

**********

Seems like there should be a juicy investigative report in sidewalk ramp fiasco; especially since it coincides with Juniper Ridge and BAT fiasco's. What happened?

**********

Spotted Mule is going out of business.....and out of business....and out of business...............

**********

I bet if Wimp Way had been named Chuck Norris Way, (Testosterone Avenue? Schwarzenagger Drive? He-Man Boulevard? Muscleman Street?) they wouldn't have closed it. They wouldn't have dared.

**********

Hurricane Igor? Oh, oh.

**********

2 comments:

H. Bruce Miller said...

"Old Fogey alert: Kids should not be allowed to use spell check in school."

Eye halve a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye ken knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.

(Author Unknown)

Spockgirl said...

Gosh, I didn't know I was an old fogey already.

blackdog... I like that little ditty. Here's a follow up... Do you know who wrote that poem? The kid replies, "Yeah, it's by some guy named "Anon".