Sunday, June 13, 2010

Short pops

KTVZ headline: "Krasev also lied to OLCC on resume."

Well......duh.

**********

I had a Japanese calendar in my office for the first half of the year -- and I couldn't use it. The beginning of the week was Monday, instead of Sunday, and I just couldn't wrap my brain around it.

**********

We need "used" shopping bags at our stores: it would be an environmental pity to buy new ones if we can avoid it. Just drop them off at Linda's store, with much thanks...

*********

Finally visited Trader Joe's yesterday, and I felt like a tourist walking around. I'm so not a foodie.

Here's what I think I saw, with my innocent eyes: lots of Trader Joe's brands, in small bottles....

**********

Sold all my Tru Blood bottles at the store. I wonder if they are still available?

Ready for the start of the new season tonight. Finally, an event show!

*********

News story about the dangers to the heart of taking pain relievers like Aleve every day. I usually pop one every night, and it helps me sleep -- and it helps with the teeth grinding tendency.

I tried to go without a pill last night, but I was so achy from gardening I couldn't do it.

**********

I have to make my yearly observation that Stepfather's Day is tomorrow!

**********

Took my friend Wes, who lived in Bend years ago, on a tour of west Bend. There were a lot of overgrown yards, and lots rimmed in weeds. Very, very tall weeds. The weather has incubated a monster season for weeds and grasses....

**********

No comments: