Friday, August 2, 2013

July results.

The month was down more that I would have liked.  Can I blame the heat?

Profits were good -- though I can't always tell during the actual month but have to see what the residual effects are over the following months.

COMICS:  Down.  Not sure why.  Everyone is reporting great sales nationwide.  Good old Bend.

CARDS:  Down.  A couple of box sales either way...

CARD GAMES:  Down.  Not much control over this category.

GAMES:  Up.  That's encouraging.

BOOKS: Almost exactly the same.

This, folks, is why I added games and books...highest percent of sales since Christmas.

TOYS:  About the same.

GRAPHIC NOVELS:  Down, slightly.

Bend just isn't a comic town.  I actually feel like there is more potential in books these days...  The more good books I have, the more I sell.  The only thing constricting that is the amount of space.

No comments: