Saturday, August 31, 2013

Got back the edited Rule of Vampire.

Got back the edited version of Rule of Vampire and it looks good.  Lara is very diligent, catching most of the mistakes, cleaning it up, and suggesting alternative phrasing.  I pretty much accept 95% of her suggestions, as well as try to clear up anything she points out that might be a problem.

The book reads well.  In some ways, it is probably the best thing I've done so far.

I'm thinking of asking Lara to go back and edit Death of an Immortal.  Not that there is anything wrong with it, but if she catches even a few mistakes, it might be worth it.  Have the whole trilogy professionally edited.

So Rule of Vampire will be put up on Amazon and Smashwords as soon as Aaron Leis and I can get together and format it correctly.  Sometime next week, for sure.

I also started in on the ending of Blood of Gold, the third book of the Vampire Evolution Trilogy, so pretty soon I will have completed one of the major goals of my life:  To write a trilogy!

I didn't expect it to be a Vampire Trilogy, but there you go.

I think Blood of Gold will be ready around January of 2014.

My sister-in-law Sherry said,  "I don't know how you do it!"

"Simple," I answered.  "Start with an active lifestyle and write all the time.  Then subtract the active lifestyle..."

No comments: