Monday, June 3, 2019

Got crazy ambitious yesterday. I got an idea for a prologue to "Spell Realms" that would explain the underlying universe of about 5 of my unpublished fantasy books. Science fantasy, if you will, because I'm never completely sure of the science.

I've mentioned before, I seem to be fixated on this idea of worlds with high scientific achievement all of a sudden becoming magic.

I also feel like I should make these "Young Adult" books.

Easy to come up the concept. Not sure how hard it will be to do.

I've created a list of projects I'd like to complete by the end of the year, rounding out to about 12, each which should take roughly 2 weeks. If I can pull this off, I have up to 16 stories I can finish. It means not trying to write anything new until this is done.

I write these kinds of lists all the time, but some new shiny story usually comes along and I put everything else aside.

It's time to knuckle down and finish what I've already started.

I'm delighted with what I've done with the first Spell Realms book. I've figured out the ending, and it's simply a matter of finishing it.

No comments: