Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday suds.

It's pretty bad when you wake up and you're not sure if it's smoke or clouds filling the sky.

***********

Had the impulse to listen to some H.P. Lovecraft songs on Youtube yesterday. When my sister Tina went off after college for her worklife, she left a box of her albums at home. I dug into them. (Caused a brouhaha later, as I was probably not as gentle with them as I should've been -- hey, I was 17 or so!)

I stumbled across this album, even though I hadn't ever heard of them, and it became one of my favorites.

So I'm playing this quintessential '60's acid rock music, (think early Jefferson Airplane) and Linda perks up.

"What's that?"

To my great surprise, she really, really likes it! She just downloaded it for her i-tunes and is listening to it in her office.

I like the way she still surprises me.

**********

Watched the second episode of this season of ALPHA's last night.

I can't believe how good this show is, especially since it comes out of the Syfy channel, which is usually junk.


No comments: