Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Killing baby cougars.

I mean, what are you going to do?

You've got an aggressive species moving into a new space, a species that is completely overbreeding and has no regard for life or limb.

I mean, as a species, we humans are a nasty lot.

**********

Ordered a trillion books. (Well, 400 or so.)

I stocked up on Game of Thrones and Hunger Games.

Now to find room for them all.

**********

Heh. The Pronghorn added 3% to its room fees and called it a "tax?"

Oh, sure. Blame the government for everything.

**********

Why, you, yellow bellied marmot!

The picture on the front page. So cute. So hungry.

**********

The Walking Dead season finale was great.

****SPOILERS!!!****

Very well staged and directed, lots of action. I liked the character trying to escape through the woods, running out of ammo, running out of weapons, running out of energy, and finally down to the last zombie but losing...and then the hooded samurai girl. Cool.

I like Rick, standing at the exit, half in and half out of the group, daring everyone to leave.

I liked the zombie hunt using the cars, and the mass of zombies backlit by the barn fire.

I didn't like the inexplicable turning on Rick at the end by characters who should know better.

***********

2 comments:

Leitmotiv said...

Damn you Duncan and your spoilers!!!!!

Duncan McGeary said...

Sorry.

I've added a warning...