Saturday, February 10, 2024

Restock back issue update #2.

I've finished organizing the boxes, but I want to do a little finessing, so I'm sticking to my February 15 Grand Unveiling.  

My first choice was the put comics under their title but not try to order them by number. It isn't all that hard to search through a batch of comics, and there's always the chance that you'll find something you didn't expect.

Putting them in numerical order would add another week to the organizing (and would probably only last a couple of weeks before they were out of order again.)

I'm also hoping Sabrina can find the time to go through them and see if I missed anything, overestimated or underestimated anything.

The other thing I wanted to mention is that I've been making sets of mini-series, and/or the first X number of issues in a series. We've done this in the past, but back then it was mostly comics leftovers. These, on the other hand, are premium comics that are complete within a collection, so qualitatively much nicer. 

It's kind of the last slot in the store that needed to be fixed. I honestly can't think of anything more to do. I'm sure there are things, and they'll come to me, but for now the store feels as complete as the time, space, and money can make it. 

It's been fun to have comics all around me again.

I guess I kind of missed that.  


No comments: