Thursday, February 15, 2024

Back issues are up and running.

17 long boxes of fresh back issues; bagged, boarded, and priced.

This first batch are mostly DC and Marvel iconic characters, along with a lot of Star Wars. I have a base price, but didn't have the time to look up every comic online, so winged it as far as pricing goes. I may have gone way under what they actually sell for, or I may have gone slightly higher. I tried to underestimate instead of overestimating. (There is no authoritative price guide, really.)

I didn't have time to separate the variant covers, so they're mixed in there with the regular covers. 

It took a year to get these ready, mostly the bagging and the boarding. I mean, I took long breaks, but it is finally done.

I probably have about three times what I put out still to do. Most of the major titles have been done; Spider-man, X-Men, Thor, Wolverine, Batman, etc. (though I held back some for refills). 

There are lots of good titles I didn't get to yet. For instance, complete runs of Hellboy and BPRD and other indie comics. Those are going to get out there soon, though I'm still trying to figure out how to fit them into the store. 

Anyway, it feels and looks good and it should be fun for some of you to browse through them. 

Thanks to all of you for 45 years of selling comics!


No comments: