Monday, December 24, 2018

duncanmcgeary.com

Many of you are reading this blog on the front page of my new namesake website, thanks to my wizardess, Chloe Leis.

https://www.duncanmcgeary.com/

What I like best about it is that this blog is that is now front and center on my homepage. I've written on this blog almost everyday for over 12 years now, so there will always been something fresh. (There does seem to be a time lag, but this post will get there soon enough.)

For those who are new here, I mostly talk about my writing process these days. Sometimes I talk about my business, Pegasus Books, in downtown Bend, which I've owned for 35 years.

The impetus to finally get this up to date is my newest book, "Deadfall Ridge," which has a Featured New Release from Bookbub on December 26th, 2018, which is pretty exciting. (For those who don't know what BookBub is, read my earlier blog post.)

So welcome everyone, and thanks to all who have continued to read this blog over the years. There won't be any change to those who come to "The Best Minimum Wage Job a Middle-Aged Guy Ever Had" site.

So to everyone discovering this site, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments: