Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Enamel book pins are sweet.

Reordered the enamel books pins.

I thought the $10 price would be intimidating, but we sold almost all of the first batch even though I had to order 4 of each.

The only one's left from the first order are:

(2) Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (a bit of a surprise.)
(2) Wrinkle in Time (a bigger surprise.)
(2) To Kill a Mockingbird (also a surprise.)
(2) Pride and Prejudice (not so much a surprise?)
(3) 100 Years of Solitude (not a surprise at all, but I do love this book.)
(1) Frankenstein
(1) Handmaid's Tale (a pretty big surprise.)

Reordered: (some of these I skipped the first time around.)

1984
Alice in Wonderland
Ann of Green Gables
Charlotte's Web
Dracula
Dune
Emma
Fahrenheit 451
Hamlet
Harry Potter 1
Harry Potter 2
Harry Potter 3
Jane Eyre
Joy of Cooking (wasn't sure about this one, but ordered it.)
Little House on the Prairie
Lolita
Lord of the Rings
Moby Dick
Nancy Drew
Romeo and Juliet
Princess Bride (This is new--I ordered twice as many)
Sense and Sensibility
Slaughterhouse Five
Catcher in the Rye
The Great Gatsby
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
The Hobbit
The Last Unicorn
The Velveteen Rabbit

The only ones I didn't order are "Elements of Style" which I have a writer's objection to, and 4 thru 7 of Harry Potter, which is a bit of Potter overkill, I think.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Potter overkill? Maybe. But then again, collectors and fans will want the complete set.

Duncan McGeary said...

You're right. Next order I'm getting them all.