Monday, August 1, 2016

Faerie Punk is live!





I'm going to be putting out a book every few months for the foreseeable future. Five years worth of writing and re-writing and setting aside and coming back and writing and polishing and arranging editing and covers and putting them aside for the next thing and on and on.

I love this book, but I didn't send it anywhere. I don't know where it will fit, and I don't think I have the patience. It's my biggest book so far, about 140 thousand words, or twice the size of most of my other books.

This time all I'm doing is announcing it. I do hope you'll read it.

Here's the synopsis:



A story of coming home to a place you never knew existed.

The genius half Elve, half Dwarve inventor Joseph Tindermaker has died, leaving his inheritance inside his unbreakable Vault, which only his true heir can open. Iggy Sinclair, a punk bounty hunter unaware of his heritage, is approached for what seems to be a straightforward job: find Carter Tindermaker, the missing son of the great inventor.

Meanwhile, Grendor, the evil Ancient One, who was banished by the humans’ One God ten thousand years ago, has returned. He has infested an artificial intelligence and is intent on taking over both mankind and Faerie. All of Faerie must choose sides.
On a journey from Oregon to New York City, Iggy discovers that Faerie and the Mortal Realms exist side by side, and encounters Pixies and Trolls and Ogres…oh my! It is up to Iggy, along with his Changeling sister Kerrie, the half-Elve lawyer Maggie Cleeve, and the Ogre Chuck to make their way across a magical America to stop the Ancient One.

Part American Gods, part Wizard of Oz, part Kerouac, this an urban fantasy road trip through Faerie and Mortal Realms.  

No comments: