Saturday, December 10, 2011

A simple plot.

I woke up this this storyline in my head:

"You know the saying that even paranoids have enemies? Well, that's what this blog is about. Someone is trying to kill me and no one believes me...

I'm not quite certifiable. I can carry on my normal day. Even my wife thinks this is some kind of long con joke.

But it's true.

If you find me dead, you'll know I was murdered."


Maybe I can continue this story -- maybe not -- but I thought I'd write it down. Probably not terribly original, but if it I were to continue, it would be an attempt to make it as believable as possible.

I've always admired the book, "A Simple Plan" because the premise is so believable and simple and everything flows from it:

*** While out hunting, three friends find a crashed airplane with a bag of money in it. If they take the money, no one will ever know. All they have to do is be smart and patient....***

1 comment:

H. Bruce Miller said...

"While out hunting, three friends find a crashed airplane with a bag of money in it. If they take the money, no one will ever know. All they have to do is be smart and patient."

Variation on "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"?