Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Random thoughts, Friday, April 17.

I had a nightmare last night about a pandemic.

Usually, I wake up from that kind of nightmare and breathe a sigh of relief. This time I woke up and thought, "OH."

***

Honestly, Pence and the other cabinet officers need to look seriously at the 25th Amendment again. I mean, they must have had the passing thought, at least. For when Trump has a tantrum, flops on the ground drooling and soiling himself.

***

My God, we have an unbelievable amount of material in the store. We're doing 1/4th of the store at a time, but even clearing out that much is taking two or three days. Putting it back together will probably take even longer. 

The good thing is, I do believe we have plenty of time to do it. As long as Todd and Toby are available. 

*** 

Remdesiver, baby. Remember the name. Another reason to hold the virus at bay for as long as possible--a possible effective treatment, along with experiential tryouts. I'm hoping by the time I get it, the doctors will know the best treatment. If not this drug, others.  

***

Casting about for something to watch last night while Todd was here. Decided to show him the "Baahubali," the over-the-top Bollywood movie which I really liked.

Turned out he'd taken Bollywood dance lessons.

Interesting kid. (He's 50, but he'll always be a kid to me.)

***

I keep forgetting to put the phone on speaker when talking to the boys with Linda in the room. It's just not a natural instinct for me. I'm still struggling to remember to carry my phone around with me.


No comments: