Thursday, February 6, 2014

Tidying up.

I've finished the rewrite of Led to the Slaughter, and sent it to Lara, my copy-editor.  She should be done in about two weeks, and then I'll send it to my publisher.  Meanwhile, Lara finished a clean edit of Rule of Vampire, and I'm going to presume on the publisher's patience and do one of Death of an Immortal and Blood of Gold too.

Then I'll feel that I've done everything I can to make the books as polished as possible.

On this timeline, I'll probably have some time to give Blood of Gold another rewrite. 

Then, with everything turned over to the publisher, I'm going to try to move on. 

Start writing Ghostlander, and finish my rewrite of Faerylander.

I wanted to  post the nice map that Andy Zeigert did for Led to the Slaughter, but for some reason I can't get Blogger to post it.  Anyway, it's a very nice map, very professional.


No comments: