Saturday, November 7, 2009

Our little Peyton Place.

So Tami Sawyer is the "Jane Doe" who "filed a malpractice lawsuit against the man whose lawsuit against her company nearly landed her in jail for contempt of court." Bend Bulletin, 11/7/09.

The lawsuit alleges that he had "consensual sexual relationship with her..."

Wow.

And to think this was all going on in Bend during the bubble years. Here I was innocently going to work everyday, and I had no idea of how decadent little old Bend was becoming.

Oh, I saw the McMansions and the big SUV's and the shiny clothes and all. But I didn't realize what was going on behind closed doors. People weren't just being screwed financially....

I also thought it amazing that Tami would exclaim, "I won!" and cry and 'Thank God' that she didn't have to go to jail.

You know, like every time I file for an extension on my taxes, I do the same thing.

I do a little jig over the fact that the IRS won't get my money. "Hey, Baby. I won!"

Then I quietly pay off on the next due date, but we don't need to talk about that.

Very revealing that Tami Sawyer "expressed surprise and said she had no knowledge of the ...lawsuit."

Damn lawyers. Filing lawsuits without her knowing.....

1 comment:

tim said...

And, of course, the Bulletin decides this is a story reserved for paying online customers.