Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy................3rd Year Anniversary.

Coincidentally, I started Best Minimum Wage Job a Middle-Aged Guy Ever Had on November 26, 2006.

Hard to remember now, that I actually started a few days before Bend Bubble 2 did; we were both spin-offs from Bend Economy Man's initial blog. We turned out to be more right than wrong about our warnings; which at the time seemed somewhat outrageous, and certainly wasn't being said by anyone in the mainstream media. Paul-doh has had enough, apparently, but I'm just going to keep posting merrily along.

I can't say it's always easy to write; but it isn't hard either. Along with that, of course, is that I'm not always (usually? ever?) funny, or insightful, or rockin' the scene. But it is what it is. As long as I keep enjoying doing it.

HBM mentioned that he thought Paul-doh would be back, that he was addicted to blogging. I think addicted is the right word. I know in my case, my day wouldn't be complete without me saying something opinionated.

I wrote a somewhat egotistical post about blogging about a year and a half ago, and put off posting until I hit some major milestone; but it's Thanksgiving and not the right time. I think I'll go ahead and post it tomorrow while everyone's distracted with Black Friday.

So for now, I'm just going to say to all and sundry -- Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: