Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Linda's off the church camp for a week. So I thought I'd get drunk.

Then I didn't.

Every time I get to the moment when I'd normally start drinking, I have second thoughts, then when I wake up the next morning, I'm grateful I didn't do it.

The idea was to sit down with "Eden's Return" for a rewrite--to flesh it out a little. I like the book, but I think it could be filled in a little.

I wasted Saturday watching the full first season of "In the Dark." Really liked it, despite all the touchy feely stuff. Then yesterday wasted most of the day listening to the last of the "Hardcore History" podcasts. (Bought the whole package last year.) Never even got out of my bathrobe.

Disgusting. I hope Linda never leaves me because I'd turn into a toad.

1 comment:

Dave Cline said...

Tuskers evidence: https://www.popsci.com/feral-hog-farm-predator/