Thursday, March 14, 2019

It never works to ask, and it does hurt.

So it never works to ask people to buy your book.

I get it.

But you know what? There is a free preview attached to every Amazon book. It will give you the first xxx number of pages free that you can read. So instead of asking you to buy my book, I'm asking you to click the link and read a few pages.

If it doesn't grab your attention--my bad. Totally fair.

If it does grab your attention, well, then give it a go.

The above pitch probably wouldn't work on me. I'm busy, I'm doing other things, if someone is asking it must mean they're desperate, I have a pile of books beside my bed, who are you anyway?

But I spent months and months on this book, and I really like it, and so I'm asking you to give a go. It'll take a couple of minutes of your time to decide if it's really something you might like.

Two clicks away. 👐

https://www.amazon.com/Fateplay-Duncan-McGeary-ebook/dp/B07PKHKFBJ/


No comments: