Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Got my smile back.

I grind my teeth. Broke off one of my front teeth, ground the another front tooth down about half an inch from the crown on the matching tooth. Makes me all snaggletooth.

Had the broken tooth fixed today, and the other teeth evened out. So my smile looks normal -- coffee brown, but normal.

Sitting in the dentists office, glanced through People Mag. Which is apparently now completely content free.

Went to see No Country For Old Men, yesterday morning. I had held off seeing it for a couple of weeks, because I knew it would be just brutal.

Linda and I were the only people there, beside on quiet guy, so don't know if all our laughing was inappropriate. Funny gallows humor.

Existential ending caught me off guard, though after reading The Road, it shouldn't have.

Time to see Walk Hard, or some other comedy.

2 comments:

Jennifer (ponderosa) said...

Random question: Do you sell any games that are recommended for (um) aging seniors? To keep their minds sharp? No crossword puzzles please. You can leave a comment on my blog.

Duncan McGeary said...

I'll check into it. I'll ask my rep.