Friday, May 11, 2007

OOPs. This was supposed to be comment in the previous blog. Oh, well. I'll let it stand in all it's defensiveness.....

When I went up the COCC small business division, they made me go through creating a business plan. They told me that one of the best things they do is put people through the process of deciding whether the business plan makes sense, before they put their life savings into it. And that many people, after looking at the nuts and bolts, decide not to go forward.

Part of the point of this blog is to analyze things. Remember, I'm wrong a lot. I'm just trying to cut through the fog of business. I'm also not putting any bad wishes into these blogs. Because I point out that there is a wreck over there, doesn't mean I wanted that wreck to happen.

No comments: