Saturday, March 31, 2007

Well stop my complainin'. Two good days in a row have made up for the slow start to the week. Lots of folk from the valley, Salem, Eugene, Portland. Next week is the California Spring Break, I think, and I'm don't think we've seen the Washingtonians either.

I've now stuck to my 'final' budget, (1 and 1/2 months after my other 'final' budget, which was supposed to start on the Jan. 1; and 7 and 1/2 months after my original 'final' budget that was supposed to start on July 1, 2006), for six weeks, now. And I haven't seen an inch of blue sky yet. I figure that there is a couple months worth of slack in the budget rope, and then another month before the figures will come in showing a profit. At least in theory. Six weeks is pretty good, especially since I don't detect any underlying desire to break the budget in the near future.

Seems like all the categories in the store are performing up to standards, and that the reorder budget is more than enough to keep them all up to form. I think, in a sense, that I've waited until the last possible moment to do the job right, and that the urgency is such that I'll follow through. It's the weekend before finals, so to speak, and I'm finally studying up.

Finally, as to why kids don't read comics; video games.

I know, I know.

Sigh.

No comments: