Saturday, February 24, 2007

I love getting another store's product by mistake.

I usually get my re-orders on Thursday or Friday. Yesterday, I started tearing into the boxes, and I'm a little mystified. The box is full of expensive graphic novels I didn't order!

Turns out, two of the boxes were for a very famous store in Hollywood, frequented by the Stars.

Now I would never pry, but there it was in front of me, in all its glory. There were 6 Kamandi Archives #2. Six! An obscure character, the second book, costing 49.99! And it's a REORDER! Which means, they probably got even more of them in as their initial order.

And the rest of the box was just as amazing. Multiple copies of every book, 5 and 6 copies of titles that I ordinarily carry one of.

Really makes me feel small and insignificant.

Until Pat spoke up, "Yeah, but you'd have to live in Hollywood....."

No comments: