Friday, June 12, 2020

This blog has gotten harder and harder to write because so many of my opinions are probably things that shouldn't be aired publicly. Mostly because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

The store is doing very well--but, as I joke, I still want everyone to feel sorry for us...

I'm stuck on trying to decide what next to write--and I've taken so much time trying to decide that I literally could have written a book--any book--by now...

It's hard to stay vigilant about the virus. I remind myself to wear my mask and clean my hands regularly, and I'm still mostly staying home when I'm not working.

I've gained 10 fucking pounds, and I'm eating poorly and not exercising and I'm going to keel over at any moment. But an asteroid is probably going to wipe us out anyway.

Speaking of earth-destroying asteroids--the media. I've decided that there is so much access to everyone's opinions online that everything is just blurring. And yet...I'm addicted.

1 comment: