Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Going to see Han Solo today. I'm going to like it.

Sticking to Tuesdays with Linda, Monday's at the store, which is going to slow down the writing, but I'm more and more realizing there is no hurry.

I have the luxury with Fateplay of already having 76,500 words under my belt. So it's not as if I'm not going to finish this thing.

So what I'm looking for is something really strong, really good, full of emotion and action and surprise.

I've got an ending, but it is pro forma, and while that may end up happening and be perfectly adequate, I'd like to do something more than that. So I'm hoping for one of those "ah, ha!" moments I occasionally get.

Usually,  in fact probably almost always, I get these moments during my walks.

I'm letting myself have a few days to mull it over, then I'll finish the book and move on.

No comments: