Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Fuck It, I'll Just Keep Writing.

My new mantra, what I tell myself each morning and before bed and before I start writing. Fuck It, I'll Just Keep Writing.

I feel like the real world has pulled me away from my writing.

Fuck It, I'll Just Keep Writing.

Who do I send it to, and when, and why, and where and on and on and on, and what the hell does that have to do with writing?

The Manic Pixie Dream Girl Murders was my attempt to publish my own book and it has pretty much gone nowhere.

But it's a good book, at least as good as I can be. I think it is a satisying and entertaining read. At least I think so.

So I've put it out with the best editing and cover and overall presentation I could do and what happens after that doesn't seem to be up to me. Not as long as I'm not willing to be a promotional whore. That spamming guy. The cousin who tries to sell you life-insurance. I don't want to be that guy.

So Fuck It, I'll Just Keep Writing.

I really enjoy writing, I like what I'm doing, I think it has artistic merit.

So Fuck It, I'll Just Keep Writing.

Oooooommmmmmmm.

No comments: