Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Apparently, writing is an addiction.

Reading over my blog posts, it makes me seem very ... I don't know ... productive, at least when it comes to writing.

Which is nonsense.  I'm a lazy son of a bitch.

Here's the thing.  I'm a terrible loner.  By myself almost all the time.  When I read other people's Facebook entries, I realize that I'm a fucking hermit.  A Naif.  A Rube.

Which is fantastic if you want to be a writer.  Nothing gets in the way.  (Nobody gets in the way?)

Thing is -- I'd still be a loner even if I wasn't writing, so at least this way, something gets done...



Meanwhile I'm feeling guilty because I haven't written in two weeks.  I wanted time to recharge my batteries before I start Tuskers III.  But it feels like it is taking forever.  Which is ridiculous, of course.  Two weeks isn't long at all.

I've been preoccupied with dieting and exercise and a family visit and I have to work 3 extra days at the store next week.  But right after that, I've got to start writing again.

Apparently, it's an addiction.

No comments: