Sunday, November 26, 2006

BEST MINIMUM WAGE JOB A 54 YEAR OLD EVER HAD

I thought about making this blog anonymous, but then I'd have to disguise my business as well. I suppose I could talk about widgets instead of comics, do-dads instead of toys, but it wouldn't take long for you all to see through me.

So, I am Duncan McGeary. I've owned Pegasus Books in Downtown Bend for the last 23 years, (out of 26 years in existence.) I'm going to be completely honest in what I say here, or tell you when I need to be careful. I've never been any good at keeping my opinions to myself, and it gets me in trouble. On the other hand, I never have to try to remember what diplomatic way I expressed myself last time. It is what it is....

I am going to try to post every day, but I actually don't expect that anyone will find this blog.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Blog found! :) I am looking forward to hearing your views!

Duncan McGeary said...

Thanks, Jen. Bear with me as I try to figure all this out....